Saturday, July 10, 2021

life lesson

 Dear Friends

REALITY OF LIFE 
As we get old, many are seized with the fear of Death.  In fact there is no need to fear death.  It is something inevitable and inescapable. Take it easy like another  evening walk.
The earth we occupy is not our own for ever.  We have to vacate at some time  leaving it for others  with a smile. Death,   without  fear, is  a  pleasant experience. One by one our faculties dwindle, we lose self confidence, depend on others, and it is the time to understand the reality of Truth. Everything that begins must end and all that is born has to die as nothing is permanent.  Our Attachments should be minimised until it becomes nothing.During Corona  many of us see our friends and others known to us,  leaving this world one by one at different time, age, and due to different causes.   
 Freedom comes with aging. Whose business is it, if I choose to read, sing, or play  or write so many posts and messages on the computer, until 4 a.m., or sleep until noon?I  think, re-live my past , sing and dance, dont feel I am old.  Everyone will get old without his or her option.
We  tend to forget a lot,  Some  of the life we lived is  not in memory. and yet  some  important events are still in memory.Many incidents  break the heart,  but  remember, the  broken hearts are what give us strength, and understanding, and compassion. A heart never broken, is pristine, and sterile, and will never know the joy of being imperfect.I am blessed to have lived so long, turning grey haired,  and enjoy  my youthful laughs be forever etched into deep grooves on my face. So many have never laughed, and so many have died before their hair could turn silver.
 As we get older,  it is  easier to be positive. You care less about what other people think..I don't question myself anymore. I've even earned the right to be wrong. I am a free bird. I know my days ahead are numbered and it is my choice and liberty to enjoy every second of it happily by doing or saying something which brings joy to my mind  and adds delight to my heart.
J K Sivan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GHANTASALA SONG

 கண்டசாலா  விருந்து  ஒன்று.  #நங்கநல்லூர்_J_K_SIVAN   ''தண்ணொளி வெண்ணிலவோ''   என்ற  அருமையான   கண்டசாலா வெங்கடேஸ்வர ராவ் கணீ...