Saturday, September 8, 2018

RAMANA MAHARSHI




BHAGAVAN SRI RAMANA'S TALKS : J.K. SIVAN 

IT IS NOT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND BHAGAVAN RAMANA IF YOU READ THE QUESTIONS PUT TO HIM AND THE ANSWERS GIVEN BY HIM, SLOWLY, CONCENTRATING ON EACH WORD ATTENTIVELY WITH INVOLVEMENT AND INTEREST TO LEARN.- It is made simple for you so that you will enjoy His teaching profusely.

DEVOTEE:   “Thou art my father, Thou art my mother, Thou art my relations, My possessions and all,”
MAHARISHI RAMANA: “Yes, Yes, Thou art this, that and everything except ‘I’. Why not say ‘I am Thou’ and finish it?”

D: Several people raise many  points and I do not know how to meet them. Hence I desire to know the fact (vishaya was the word used).
M.: If the vishayi (i.e., the basis of the facts) be understood, the
vishayas (i.e., the facts) become clear.

D: what I should do to improve myself.
M: perform Gayatri Japa. The young man went away satisfied. When he returned after some years, he asked:

D.: If I meditate on the meaning of the Gayatri mantra, my mind
again wanders. What is to be done?
M.: Were you told to meditate on the mantra or its meaning? You
must think of the one who repeats the mantra.

D:  I am told  not to say  OM” but say Om Namaha because OM  is meant for sannyasis whereas others can repeat Om Namah’’.
M:  Should not others besides the sannyasis enquire into the Self and realise it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

GHANTASALA SONG

 கண்டசாலா  விருந்து  ஒன்று.  #நங்கநல்லூர்_J_K_SIVAN   ''தண்ணொளி வெண்ணிலவோ''   என்ற  அருமையான   கண்டசாலா வெங்கடேஸ்வர ராவ் கணீ...