Sunday, March 29, 2020

ENDHAIYE NANDHALALA







My dear Friends,

I am  very happy with you all as my good friends.  We are more than six thousands  in number.  I am  astonished to observe that there are over three lakhs viewers  globally  for the posts made by me in SREE KRISHNARPANAM SEVA TRUST,   J.k.Sivan  and  J.k.Sivan friends group and FB pages besides there being regular readers in the blog  https://jksivansaalayadharshan.blogspot.com/   I have posted over  2600 articles on various topics as usual, Pilgrimage, moral stories, Slokas and Sthothras, Tamil poems, About Acharyas, National leaders, great personalities, epics, great works of scholars, etc., besides my nostalgic thoughts.    I have written over  75 books of which 35 are already printed and some re-printed for free circulation and we thrive on donations received for meeting the subsidised cost of printing.  I solicit your continued support. 

I am extremely happy to be in communication with many friends who call on me personally at my residence in Nanganallur, many over phone and through whatsapp/video chat.  It is really a proud moment to realise the warmth of true friends.  

Vidhya Srinivasan one of our friends, from Devakottai,   has  volunteered to  post chapter by chapter some of my books and she has so far  sucessfully posted THEVITTADHA VITTALA,  VISWAROOPANIN VAMANA KADHAIGAL, AND NOW RAME RAME MANORAME  is appearing in FB with many readers interested in her presentatiion.

I am equally thankful to Smt. Rangamani C.R.  who is interested in posting one of my books in parts for the benefit of readers.  I am glad that my book ENDHAIYE NANDHALALA  will therefore be posted by her daily or periodically at her convenience in FB. This book represents my narration of  Mahakavi Bharathiyar songs on Krishna, and with every narration there will also be the concerned Krishna song by Bharathiyar.  I am sure you will all enjoy and thank you once again.  Mrs and Mr Rangamani visited me  at our SREE KRISHNARANAM SEVA TRUST  stall at  the recent HINDU SPIRITUAL AND SERVICES FAIR, held for a  week  at Guru Nanak College complex,  Velachery. They also visited me at my residence in Nanganallur.

On my part I am regularly writing to you on more than one topic, GEETANJALI, THIRUKOLOOR PEN PILLAI RAHASYAM,  SUR DAS, MAHA PERIYAVA EXPERIENCE,  TEMPLES,  LALITHA SAHASRANAMAM,  SHEERDI SAIBABA,  THIRUPALLANDU, BESIDES MY NOSTALGIC RECOLLECTIONS OF GREAT PERSONALITIES, STORIES AND BOOKS I REMEMBER, AND  WHAT NOT...
thank  you all once again. hoping that you all enjoy my articles.

rgds  
J.K.Sivan 






No comments:

Post a Comment

GHANTASALA SONG

 கண்டசாலா  விருந்து  ஒன்று.  #நங்கநல்லூர்_J_K_SIVAN   ''தண்ணொளி வெண்ணிலவோ''   என்ற  அருமையான   கண்டசாலா வெங்கடேஸ்வர ராவ் கணீ...