Friday, January 3, 2020

NANGANALLUR TALK SELECTION


Dear Friends,
I am glad to share with you my joy and surprise. The Nanganallur Talk, a very popular weekly magazine in Nanganallur, which has a large circulation catering to the town and adjacent areas of Nanganallur, has published an article in its latest issue dated 29.12.2019, which is a coverage of selected ''POPULAR PERSONALITIES FROM LOCALITY WHO REACHED HEIGHTS DURING THIS YEAR 2019''. The article is titled ''WHEN NAME MET FAME...'' .The Nanganallur Talk has identified 7 ''popular personalities'' and I was surprised to find my name topping the list as ''KATHAI SOLLUM THATHA''.

Attached please find the scan copy of the article from NANGANALLUR TALK DATED 29.12.2019.

I OWE THIS TO YOU ALL AND THROUGH YOU TO LORD KRISHNA who is responsible for my action.
J.K. SIVAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

GHANTASALA SONG

 கண்டசாலா  விருந்து  ஒன்று.  #நங்கநல்லூர்_J_K_SIVAN   ''தண்ணொளி வெண்ணிலவோ''   என்ற  அருமையான   கண்டசாலா வெங்கடேஸ்வர ராவ் கணீ...