Wednesday, January 3, 2018

CHANGE IS INEVITABLE


Dear  Krishna,      J.K. SIVAN 


                                     I am happy with  what  the change brings about......

I sat quietly under the tree in the park surrounded by numerous children playing around with joy and delight shouting and chasing one another completely unconnected with everything around them.

I do realise  Krishna, I was  just like  them seventyfive years ago.. I have changed, and am changing. Oh No.. It is not me who has changed, Everyone and everything that is there on the earth, including the Earth itself, which undergoes the change with a wave of your magic wand

Time is constantly changing seconds into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, days into weeks, weeks into months, months into years and years into centuries and aeons of age....and so everything in the the plant animals  birds kingdome  like the humans. 

Age mellows down everyone, changing the attitude, character and patience and tolerance  level. Time never fails to teaches everyone with newer lessons  every minute of one's life.

I have lost my parents, some of my siblings, family members and friends, and feel am left with none, but I am happy that I am with YOU  always in me. 

I am not the one burdened with any responsibility, and am no Atlas, to carry the world on my back or shoulders. I have realised it is You who does it all.

I dont bargain with poor vendors, and happily part with my loose coins and  changes to many who need it.   I  read and write a lot sharing with whoever is intersted in knowing about You. What a surprise they have grown so steadily and fast to be a crowd of 7000 now.....

I walk a little every day eat a little and sleep a little  which keeps me fit  with nothing to do than think of You.

I look behind the long way I treaded in life and smile at my whims and fancies which was only a game and look beyond and  marvel at the light shed by your kindness and Love, guiding everyone.

I dont correct anyone  as I myself need a lot of it. I do know Krishna, that no one is perfect other than You.

I feel comfortable in the temporary abode you granted on Earth like any happy guy in a holiday home, knowing that nothing belongs to me and I have to vacate one day with no notice.

I  appreciate respect and love  everyone because each one of them is your replica.

I am happy always because I realise my  wants have been already fulfilled by You.

I sing about you which keeps me refreshed and rejuvenated.

I am happy Krishna to observe that I am doing what makes me happy.

After all, I am responsible for my  own happiness, and I owe it to You who granted it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GHANTASALA SONG

 கண்டசாலா  விருந்து  ஒன்று.  #நங்கநல்லூர்_J_K_SIVAN   ''தண்ணொளி வெண்ணிலவோ''   என்ற  அருமையான   கண்டசாலா வெங்கடேஸ்வர ராவ் கணீ...